Dru Horenstein attorney at law

More than 23 years of
family law experience


Washington CourtsThe official Washington Courts website, which includes mandatory state forms, court opinions, and other resources. http://www.courts.wa.gov

Child SupportA quick help guide summarizing the child support process. Developed by the Washington State Division of Child Support (DCS). http://www.dshs.wa.gov/pdf/esa/dcs/DCSQuickHelpGuide2.pdf

Washington State Bar AssociationPrivate non profit organization that licenses, administers attorneys and provides legal information and resources. Call 800-945-WSBA (9722) or 206-443-WSBA (9722). http://www.wsba.org

Clark County Volunteer Lawyers Providing legal assistance to qualifying low income residents of Clark County Washington. Call 360 695-3313.

Clark County Family Court Facilitator A service of Clark County Superior Court to assist individuals representing themselves in their legal matter. Phone 360 397-2292 http://www.clark.wa.gov/courts/clerk/family-court.html

U.S. Department of Labor QDRO Guide QDROs: The Division of Retirement Benefits Through Qualified Domestic Relations Orders http://www.dol.gov/ebsa/publications/qdros.html